Posts Tagged ‘saliva


Just How Disgusting Are You?

3314820698_disgusted_101130_02_xlargeThe answer my friends, is very fucking disgusting. I know this because of the educational video I just watched called “Humans Are Disgusting” which I’m about to share with you right now.

If you’re the type of person who washes your hands ten times a day, refuses to touch escalator rails and doesn’t use public restrooms, probably don’t watch this video because by the end of it, you will kill yourself.

Best part of the video? Only 10% of you is actually human. The other 90%? Well, you’re just gonna have to watch the video to find out about that.